Recently Sitecore released it’s newest version 9 at the Sitecore Symposium that was held in Las Vegas, on Octomber 2017. This release is one of the most exciting ones, as major updates came along – to keep both business and developers happy.
Here is a list of the main topics covered in the slides below, referring to the main changes in Sitecore 9:
- [New] Installation Framework – SIF
- [New] Federated Authentication: G+, FB, Twitter
- Welcome Sitecore Forms. Good bye WFFM!
- [New] Dynamic Placeholders
- Search updates – Good Bye Lucene, migrate to Solr or Azure
- Rule-based Configuration
- Marketing Automation UI updates
- [NEW] Machine Learning – Cortex
- Sitecore Experience Accelerator – SXA
A summary of the major changes is summarized in the slides below: